Our Mission Satement:
- Provide the very best in professional, reliable vehicle appraisal services possible, and to provide these services in a timely and courteous manner.
- Ensure that every vehicle appraisal we prepare is accurate and un-biased. We take great pride in providing accurate and fair vehicle appraisals to help you protect and insure your investment. Our vehicle appraisals are universally accepted as reflecting market values.
- Practice our trade as our number one priority. We never loose sight of our position of trust, representing your best interests at all times
Our Code Of Ethics:
- Conduct himself or herself personally and professionally as an automotive property appraiser in such a manner as to inspire public confidence by fair and honorable dealings;
- Approach the appraisal of motor vehicles or other property without prejudice against or favoritism toward any party involved for the purpose of making fair and impartial appraisals;
- Disregard any efforts on the part of owners, repairers, insurance personnel, third party administrators, attorneys, or others to influence his or her appraisals in any way in the interest of parties involved;
- Uphold the integrity of the profession, and be in every way consistent with honest policy to enhance its position with the public, the insurance industry, and the automotive business;
- Employ only the most competent assistance available in carrying on the independent automotive appraisal profession; and
- At all times maintain a fiduciary relationship with clients